Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use, and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for my own legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as (a) providing and enhancing my services;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop:
I share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com .
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at .
Shipping & Orders
We ship all over the world and it's FREE.
Every Narcissus creation is handmade by in-house technicians in our studio in Athens. Since each piece is made-to-order, we ask that you allow 3-7 business days (excluding weekends) before we ship your order.
Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive an automated email with the tracking info of your shipment. In case you have not received a tracking number, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number within 12 hours and our team will try to accommodate your request.
If your order hasn't shipped, we can edit the shipping address. Make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Our standard shipping does not include insurance coverage. If you would like to explore insurance options for your order, please let us know at email@example.com and we can provide you with available choices and associated costs.
If you believe your package was lost in transit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve the situation promptly.
Returns & Exchanges
We gladly offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days from the day of delivery. All pieces must be returned unworn and in their original packaging. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Custom orders, personalized and engraved items, and earrings, unless they arrive damaged or defective, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate a return or exchange. Our customer care team will get back to you with a prepaid return label and the shipping instructions. You won't be charged for return shipping costs.
Once our team has received and inspected the returned item, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds are generally posted to bank accounts within 2-3 business days.
At Narcissus, we stand behind the materials, design, and craftsmanship of every piece and we are proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty for any material or workmanship defects.
This Warranty does not cover damages caused by accidents, normal wear, loss or theft, or unauthorized repairs.